Quantity Surveyor – County Tyrone
Diamond Recruitment Group is currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor for our client to work in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland.
This is a permanent job and our client is one of Northern Irelands leading Construction companies with over 10 years of experience and growth within the Utilities and Civil Engineering sectors.
As Quantity Surveyor you will work across a range of sectors including the Commercial, Residential and Education Industries.
You will be working as part of an existing team of Surveyors and reporting directly to the Managing Surveyor.
You will be familiar with working in teams to deliver quality work whilst working to strict deadlines. The role will require you to liaise with other departments to deliver costings and manage a network of Sub-Contractors.
Attention to detail is essential and a will to learn from those around them whilst bringing their experience to the fore is sought.
It is beneficial to have had some prior experience in Quantity Surveying and/or buying in the past.
You will report to management regularly and complete monthly cost reports and costing forecasts.
You will be from time to time required to be on site and liaising with contractors, architects and external suppliers in relation to project progress
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Have experience as a buyer or have worked within a buying department
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Have experience in Estimating and monitoring ongoing contracts
- A full, Valid Driving Licence and access to your own Vehicle.
- A recognised qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar Degree.
- Third level qualification in Quantity Surveying or related discipline.
- Experience in sourcing sub contractors; site measurements and agreeing rates / final accounts
- Experience in dealing with Client’s Representatives
- JCT Experience
- Experience of producing valuations and confirming / agreeing / pricing variations
CSR/CSCS Qualification or equivalent
Knowledge of using of a qualification in AutoCAD/ArchiCAD
Experience with working in Social housing & education projects
Competent in Conquest
Experience in estimating
xperience of working within audited systems such as ISO 9001 and 14001
Salary & Benefits:
£25000 – £30000 dependant on Experience, further details to be discussed at registration.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Sean O’Hare at Diamond Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Sean O’Hare at Diamond Recruitment on 02890 558 014 however you must send your CV first to allow me to assess your suitability.
YOUR DETAILS WILL BE TREATED IN A CONFIDENTIAL MANNER WITH DIAMOND RECRUITMENT GROUP.
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, Junior Quantity SurveyorApply for this job.