Quantity Surveyor Leinster based Projects
Quantity Surveyor – Leinster based Projects
· Location: Wexford, Dublin & S/E
· Job Type: Permanent, full-time
· Salary: Negotiable
· Date: 23/3/16
CSR is currently working on behalf of a leading building contractor with offices in Wexford and Dublin who are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to be based out of their Wexford office with occasional travel to projects in the Dublin Area.
The company remain busy on projects in areas such as: Commercial, Retail and Hotel & Leisure ranging in value from €50k – €10m primarily in the Dublin and surrounding Leinster Area and have a proven track record of delivering projects in a safe and timely manner.
· Subcontract management
· Change Management assessment and agreement with the client
· Procurement and administration of subcontracts
· Supplier Liaison
· Budget Preparations and associated administration
· Educated to Degree level in Quantity Surveying or relevant topic
· 1 year+ experience in a QS role ( Preferably with a contractor)
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· A keen eye for detail
· Experience in commercial management of sub-contractors
· Good problem solving skills
· Ability to work as part of a team and to work to own initiative
· Ability to build strong relationships with all management levels
In return you will be offered a leading salary and benefits package.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Jonathan Derby at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.Apply for this job.