R&D Project Manager (Dublin 60-65k)
R&D Project Manager (Dublin : €60-65k)
R&D Project Manager; Client Summary: Due to growth and development within a large, leading, innovative food manufacturing company headquartered in Ireland; they have a requirement for a new R&D Project Manager to join their existing team.
Reporting to: Division Technical Manager
R&D Project Manager – Responsibility: Deliver the company’s innovation projects, oversee the introduction of new products from brief to launch and manage various departments involved.
R&D Project Manager – Job Duties:
- Develop and implement the NPD project management process
- Manage product development projects from receipt of customer brief to product launch
- Monitor process, communicating and dealing with any issues as they arise
- Ensure efficient completion of projects through management of cross-functioning working departments
- Develop, track and communicate project progress milestones
- Liaise with suppliers pitching new products
R&D Project Manager – Essential Criteria:
- 3yrs Project Management experience within food manufacturing
- Strong leadership skills
- 3rd level qualification in a food related subject
Salary Range: €60-65k
Consultant: Karen O’Donnell
Ref Code: KO893771
Similar roles to this could be: Research and Development Project Manager, Project Manager.
VickerStock Recruitment is a specialist, focused on engineering roles throughout Europe. Our NI division has over 20 years of experience recruiting for the engineering sector. For additional information on this vacancy and other engineering opportunities contact us on 02890313720 or send a current updated CV in strict confidence using the link below.
VickerStock operates as both an employment agency and employment business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless race, age,sex, disability or religious belief. All applications are handled in strict confidence. For further information on the services we supply please visit our website.Apply for this job.