Real Estate Solicitor, Dublin
Commercial Property Solicitor (3-5 yrs PQE ), Dublin
What is it you’re looking for in your next career move? An innovative law firm that places value on employee engagement and staff retention?
You will join an established and successful team that boasts a very impressive client base. The role you will play will be assisting with all day to day aspects of the firms commercial property related matters. This role will sit within the wider Real Estate team and assist with servicing the needs of the firms large, commercial clients, private investors and public sector bodies. Given the nature of this appointment, it is suggested that the following is required;
- Suggested level of experience is 3-5 year PQE + (although applications at all levels will be considered)
- Experience of handling a range of commercial property matters.
- Experience of working within a busy property team or niche property firm.
- The ability and confidence to promote the team/firm and be comfortable undertaking networking and business development initiatives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This role would be perfect for someone that is keen to further their career. The reward will be dependent on experience but will be market leading. To discuss this role in more detail, in confidence contact Stuart at Abacus – +353 (0)1 6917790 or +44 (0)7803146424.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobsApply for this job.