Receptionist / Administrator (Blanchardstown)
As Receptionist / Administrator you will be joining a global player in construction services currently working on a high profile project in Blanchardstown, Dublin. You will be based on site in a state of the art office and will play a key role in supporting both office and site staff involved in the project.
*Interviews for this role are scheduled for the week commencing 23rd January*
Some of your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Covering front of house desk and greeting visitors to the site.
- Assisting with typing minutes, agendas and notices.
- Recording all calls and taking messages.
- Providing support to the commercial department.
- Coordinating meeting room bookings.
- Managing office supplies including stationary.
- Booking training courses for internal staff including any travel arrangements.
- Basic office duties such as filing, scanning, photocopying.
- Liaising with clients as required.
- Maintaining the CRM system.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience in a similar Receptionist / Administrator role. Experience or knowledge of construction sites would be desirable but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Eye for detail.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Solid IT skills.
If you feel this Receptionist / Administrator role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown. As this role is an immediate vacancy please contact Michael on +44 (0) 28 9031 2009 if you would like to discuss the role specifics in more detail. Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.Apply for this job.