Recruitment Consultant Hot Desk
Vacancy: Recruitment Consultant (Ref: rj/844/rc)
Contract: Full-Time / Permanent
Hours of work: 40 per week (5 days)
***Due to ongoing expansion we require a Recruitment Consultant to join our Recruitment Family!*** HOT DESK ***
Who are we? Rutledge Group is a leading Recruitment and Training agency in Northern Ireland; specialising in helping people maximise their potential. With 14 offices across NI and ROI; we specialise in connecting job seekers with the perfect temporary or permanent recruitment opportunities to suit their experience and skill set; as well as leading provider of vocational and corporate training.
Who are you? You’re a target driven, self motivated and determined individual. You’re ready to join a successful and growing recruitment business.
The role will involve:
- Screening candidates
- Registering candidates in order to build solid trusting relationships
- Lead generation
- Business development
- Meeting sales targets
Applicants must meet the following essential criteria:
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 GCSE’s/Level 2 qualifications to include Maths and English (Grade A*-C)
- 1+ years previous experience of working in a targeted recruitment environment
- Successful track record, which must be demonstrated at interview, of strong sales and relationship building
- A passion for recruitment
- Self starter and target driven
- Strong business acumen
- Determined, driven and hardworking
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective communication both verbal and written
- Focused attitude with motivation to excel and progress in a commission based environment
- Highly personable with the ability to build strong rapport with clients and candidates alike
- Full Driving License and Access to Transport for business use
- Uncapped generous commission structure
- Induction Training
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- 30 days Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for the above post; please forward a Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our HR Team are happy to take your call should you wish to discuss our vacancies in confidence.
The closing date for all applications is Friday 11th August, 2017 at 5.00pm.
Rutledge is an Equal Opportunities EmployerApply for this job.