Recruitment Consultant x 4, Dublin 25,000-30,000 (Year One Earnings 45,000-60,000)
Interested in moving to Dublin!
Brightwater, Ireland’s leading specialist recruitment consultancy, is now recruiting for their own team in the Dublin office. We’re looking for recruitment consultants to help grow our brand. With over 95 staff, 3 offices, sales of over €15 million and exciting growth plans for the future, we want ambitious career-driven individuals who want to work with the best!
Brightwater staff are well educated and sometimes professionally qualified, but realised that number-crunching and paper-pushing was not for them, they wanted to get in amongst them. More the sort of person who enjoys to do, rather than complete the paperwork after.
What we offer!
- Comprehensive training programme
- Generous remuneration
- Excellent career prospects
- Dynamic environment where you will never be bored
Recruitment is an exciting career where you will have autonomy over your own desk and your own earning potential. The role of a recruitment consultant is very broad and you will be involved in the following:
- Sales & marketing
- Negotiations, account management & special projects
- Meetings, presentations, advertising and interviewing
- Working with both clients and candidates
The successful applicants:
- Degree Qualified
- Competitive, independent and with a drive to succeed
- Empathy and lateral thinking
- Thrive in a dynamic, noisy, positive, happy and success-oriented environment
- We require candidates with fluent/native level English
Your possible traits
- Hobbies include: Sports, music, travel – you love competition and you like to win!
- Travel: You read people well, and you may have lived or worked abroad.
- Success: You have a need to prove to the world that you’re a success.
- Quality: You have likely come from an educated, intelligent, high-achieving background
- Courage: You have faced unusual challenges and got yourself out of it
- Independent: While teamwork is good, inside you are independent and self-reliant
- Achievements: You will have achieved success outside of pure academia
Perhaps you can sum up a Brightwater Consultant like this:
Driven, success-oriented, competitive and with a winning mentality as well as being intelligent, empathetic, professional and kind.
If you feel you match the above characteristics, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a cover letter to the email address below or contact the Recruitment Team on +353 1 6621000.
Remember to include a cover letter stating how you can relate to these traits and why you are interested in recruitment.
Apply for this job.