Vacancy: Recruitment Resourcer (Ref: rj/845/rr)
Contract: Full-Time / Permanent
Hours of work: 40 per week
Who are we? Rutledge Group is a leading Recruitment and Training agency in Northern Ireland; specialising in helping people maximise their potential. With 14 offices across NI and ROI; we specialise in connecting job seekers with the perfect temporary or permanent recruitment opportunities to suit their experience and skill set; as well as leading provider of vocational and corporate training.
Who are you? You’re intelligent, diligent and motivated. You’re keen to begin a career in the recruitment industry and searching for that opportunity. You may have little or no experience in the commercial world or you may have some recruitment and sales experience. Either way it’s more about your potential and your future than your past.
Role summary: Identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfill the requirements of the business brief. Identify new business opportunities within the healthcare sector; and provide general administrative support.
- Provide general administrative support to the healthcare recruitment division
- Accurate recording of candidate and client information on the recruitment database
- Answer high volume of calls and respond to queries in a timely fashion
- Identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Process candidate applications efficiently; responding to any queries
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal personnel
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships; providing support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional service at all times
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Contribute to team meetings as appropriate
- Comply with company management systems, payroll and finance policies and procedures including accurate database management
- Develop an understanding of market rates and conditions within your sector
- Comply with all relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice
- Level 2 Maths and English (Grade A-D)
- 1 years administrative experience
- Full driving license and access to transport for business use
- Computer literate
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
- Driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Payroll experience
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for the above post; please forward a Cover Letter and CV to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our HR Team are happy to take your call should you wish to discuss our vacancies in confidence on (028) 70352434
The closing date for all applications is Friday 15th September, 2017
Rutledge is an Equal Opportunities EmployerApply for this job.