Regional Sales Manager
Job role: Regional Sales Manager (Hygiene industry) – To manage a team of Technical Sales Consultants andpromoting the sales of the company products and services within the Sales plan.
- Have direct responsibility for the leadership, development and management of the Area sales and support staff.
- To be able to provide direction, expertise, advice and support, ensuring that a Professional and high quality service is given and maintained on customer’s sites.
- Support senior company staff with the daily management of the strategic planning of the company’s business plan.
- To be responsible for maintaining and growing profit levels within their area of responsibility.
- To maintain and grow the business within the company’s sales plan and make effective use of the resources available
The ideal candidate must have:
- Good management and inter personal skills being comfortable when dealing with all levels of both company and customer staff.
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of engineering, microbiology and detergent chemistry.
- Be able to produce and present professionally sales proposals and presentations.
- To be a good administrator incorporating computer literacy and maintaining company paperwork systems.
- To have a wide knowledge of all aspects of the food industry.
An attractive package is available for this role – please call Andrea on: 02890725631 for more information or click on apply to be considered for this roleApply for this job.