Reinforced Concrete Engineer, Dublin
Job Title: Reinforced Concrete Engineer (Sub Contractor, Dublin)
Salary Package: £40-£45K + Living Away Allowance + Flights + Accommodation
Location: Project based in Dublin (Multi Storey Projects)
VickerStock Engineering are working on the behalf of a Northern Irish Sub Contractor who specialise in the installation of Reinforced Concrete Frames on large construction programmes throughout Ireland and the UK. They now require a Reinforced Concrete Engineer with experience in super structures buildings inclusive of multi million pound projects from £15m+ including Apartments, Hotels, Student Accommodation, Office blocks etc.. Our client has been successfully operating within the market for decades and have sustained excellent high quality, customer based service.
This is a key role within the team and the Reinforced Concrete Engineer will report to the Project Manager
Our client is seeking a Reinforced Concrete Engineer with a strong background in basement excavation, major concrete fills, reinforced structural frame works. Due to a full order book and excellent delivery of previous projects they have secured new business within the UK and Irish market and have a need to employ a Reinforced Concrete Engineer to join their existing team.
- Three or more year’s minimum experience as a lead Site Engineer on multi storey and super structure buildings
- Sub-contractor or main contractor experience within reinforced concrete
- Experience within basement excavation, reinforced concrete frame work and faade installation on building projects within a busy city environment
- Good man management skills – dealing with sub-contractor queries, adhering to all health and safety aspects and delivering project on time, under budget and to quality of specification
- Time served within a trade background and a proven track record in overseeing multifaceted complex buildings projects
- Experience working on Office, Hotels, Commercial, Retail, Apartment projects up to the value of £20million
- Site Management Safety Pass (beneficial)
- 1St Aid (beneficial)
- Detailed project list
Salary Range: Market leading salary plus package
VickerStock Recruitment is a specialist, focused on engineering roles throughout Europe. Our NI division has over 20 years of experience recruiting for the engineering sector. For additional information on this Production Supervisors vacancy and other engineering opportunities contact us on 02890313720 or send a current updated CV in strict confidence using the link below.
VickerStock operates as both an employment agency and employment business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless race, age, sex, disability or religious belief. All applications are handled in strict confidence. For further information on the services we supply please visit our website.Apply for this job.