We are seeking to recruit a Research Assistant to join a leading locally owned manufacturer at their co. Monaghan food science and technology department. The Research Assistant will work on multiple tasks from different research projects which are associated with the Food Science and Technology Programme. Candidates ideally will possess a 3rd level qualification in a science related field, preferably Analytical or Food Chemistry.
- Work of multiple tasks in different R&D projects.
- Completion of inventory and QMS records.
- Order/Purchase any material/consumables for the day-to-day running of the R&D Lab.
- Sample and sample preparation.
- Prepare chemical solutions and media.
- Validate existing and new analytical methods.
- Conduct routine analyses
- Write reports on assigned tasks and contribute to overall project reports.
- Conduct data (statistical) analysis to support validation report development.
- Possess a 3rdlevel qualification in a science related field, preferably Analytical or Food Chemistry. Mandatory.
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), excellent interpersonal and presentation skills as well as being team focused.
- Flexible in terms of working hours to ensure deliverables are achieved on time.
- It is required that the RA holds a driving license and is flexible to travel in order to achieve deliverables (i.e. sampling, delivery of samples, etc.).
If successful our Client will provide you with an attractive salary of up to which is open to negotiation for the right person and perks expected of a leading player.
Please send your CV immediately via the link provided. For further information on the role and a confidential chat please call Eoghan on 02890099211Apply for this job.