Resident Engineer – Bridge/Structural Asset Inspection
RESIDENT ENGINEER – BRIDGE/STRUCTURAL ASSET INSPECTION
Start date – May 2017.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading independent Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy on a fixed-term contract basis. This leading Consultancy provides civil and structural design expertise in the Built Environment, Infrastructure, Public Health, Marine and River, Renewable Energy and specialist consultancy services including Project Management, Geotechnical Engineering, CDM Coordination, Expert Witness, CEEQUAL Assessment and other specialised advice and consulting support to a wide client base both nationally and internationally.
This client is seeking to appoint a Senior Resident Engineer and a Resident Engineer to be engaged on a Fixed-Term Contract basis for circa 7 months.
- You will organise and carry out inspections of bridges, culverts and retaining walls working throughout County Donegal
- Recognise and categorise defects
- Create inspection reports
- Report safety-critical issues
- Senior RE – Civil/Structural Engineering degree plus 10 years’ experience
- RE – Civil/Structural Engineering degree plus 5 years’ experience
- Relevant experience in bridge inspection or heavy civils concrete inspection
This role will offer a very attractive salary that is commensurate with experience.
Applications are to be made through Access Recruitment by sending your CV to us via the link on the website. For more information contact Iain Cahoon in confidence on 028 9590 0905.
Please note that only those candidates who meet the essential criteria will be contacted.Apply for this job.