Restaurant Manager 30,000 Euro
4 Star hotel based in Co. Donegal is seeking a restaurant manager with flair and ability to ensure that the customers expectations.
Your role would be to make sure that the restaurant runs smoothly. You would oversee the business side as well as making sure customers get a high standard of service.
Your duties as a restaurant manager would include:
- planning menus
- advertising vacancies and recruiting staff
- making sure that all staff are fully trained
- keeping staff motivated to provide the highest standard of service
- organising shifts and rotas
- managing stock control and budgets
- running the business in line with strict hygiene, health and safety guidelines.
If you are the restaurant owner as well as the manager, you would work closely with the chef, selecting recipes and creating menus. ?
??Must have excellent communication skills strong customer service skills the ability to motivate and manage staff a tactful and diplomatic manner the ability to keep calm under pressure good team-working skills the ability to work accurately with figures and manage a budget a well organised and methodical approach the ability to manage the health, hygiene, safety and security of the workplace
Our client will assist with accommodation at the onset, paying a salary of 30,000 plus euros all negotiable pending on experience.Apply for this job.