Revenue Reporting Analyst
Our client, a highly reputable globlal FMCG company currently has an opportunity for a Revenue Reportung Analyst in their Dublin offices.
The Revenue Reporting Analyst will be responsibile for Month End Revenue reporting and variance analysis and Monthly Revenue estimates in. In addition you will assist with management of Business Planning and Quarterly Revenue Estimate processes
Key Areas of responsibility
- Ensure relevant commercial insights through detailed variance analysis and strong cross functional relationships.
- Manage the relationship with External auditors for all revenue related requirements
- Partner with the Customer Profitability Team and Revenue Finance team colleagues to ensure effective two way communication on a timely basis of all relevant commercial decisions and promotional changes impacting on Revenue performance and forecasting.
- Deliver on all Monthly and Quarterly reporting requirements to the Group Head Office through timely completion of required reporting decks and use of central reporting tools
- Lead the management of the Revenue element of the Annual Business
- Planning process and Quarterly Revenue estimate process
- identify how the business could improve processes leading to enhanced analysis & insights
- Qualified (CIMA / ACCA /ACA) – (Final Year students with the relevant experience will be considered)
- Knowledge of SAP
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident in the use of advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in financial planning and simulation
- Knowledge of Access is desirable
To apply for this exciting opportunity use the online link or contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection on 02890 339968Apply for this job.