Safety Advisor – Dublin
Our Client is a successful International Design and Build Fit Out Company.
The company is ISO 9001 and 14001 Considerate Constructor accredited. To enable further business growth and development, the company is now seeking an industry experienced Safety Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis, working out of their Dublin office.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience, be NEBOSH or IOSH qualified (Diploma) and ideally hold a construction orientated degree. Chartership would be preferential.
This is an site based role and the majority of the work will be in Dublin, however the successful candidate will be required to visit the head office in Swords.
Reporting to the SHEQ Director, responsibilities to include:
– Carrying out site inspections / audits with photographic evidence and documented reports
– Ensuring that all health and safety procedures are being adhered to
– Issuing H&S Templates to the internal team
– Monitor and report on site Accidents and incidents and report through internal procedures
– Support and advise on HSE Management and compliance
– Work with department managers to implement a H&S culture
– Promote a proactive HSE approach/attitude among employees and site staff
– Support the SHEQ Director in developing / improving a healthy Health & Safety culture.
– NEBOSH or IOSH qualified
– CSCS holder
– Degree Qualified
– Previous Construction Main Contractor experience is essential
– Direct experience of working on site or supporting project related Health & Safety
– Experience of fit out and refurbishment. Cleanroom experience would also be preferable.
– Excellent Communication Skills
– Commercial Awareness
– I.T. literate
– Ability to write clear concise reports
Generous packages available for the right candidate including company benefits and car allowance.
Apply for this job.