Sales and Logistics Assistant (Construction)
As Internal Sales and Logistics Assistant you will be joining a specialist building supplies/service provider and supply chain partner of choice for major companies operating in a range of sectors, encompassing construction, engineering, off shore, oil and gas. You will be based in their office in Ratoath near Ashbourne, and will play a key role in providing customers with a knowledgeable, high quality and friendly service.
Some of your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Act as first point of contact for customers, identifying their requirements and optimising branch sales of our client’s construction & engineering products.
- Offering advice and solutions to any queries they may have. Using your initiative to identify new sales opportunities.
- Build effective working relationships with customers in order to understand their individual requirements and supply them with the best products.
- Liaise with suppliers, as well as monitoring, maintaining and re-ordering stock to ensure that customer demands are met.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous experience of either construction, engineering, hardware or plant hire knowledge.
- Enthusiastic and approachable.
- Knowledge of construction sites.
- Confident and out going person.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent IT skills and fully competent with Microsoft office.
If you feel this Internal Sales and Logistics role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please send a CV or call Michael on 004428 90312009.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.Apply for this job.