Sales and Marketing Director
Our client is a long established wine company based in Dublin, supplying quality wines to many of the leading hotels, restaurants and licensed retailers throughout Ireland. As part of their ambitious growth plans they now wish to appoint an experienced –
Sales & Marketing Director
This is a new position within the company and you will be responsible for driving growth through sales and marketing.
Through a strategic approach to market and business development, the Sales and Marketing Director will significantly shape the growth of the business by analysing the market and advising the Board of opportunities. You will be committed to customer service excellence and will take the lead role in developing and managing both existing and new customer relationships.
The role in brief:
- As Sales and Marketing Director you will develop and implement a sales and marketing strategy for the business
- To create and develop commercial opportunities to increase revenue
- Ensure the Board of Directors and colleagues are systematically appraised of market opportunities, conditions and associated business developments
- Facilitate highly effective team working through the business
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 5 years proven sales management experience, at a senior level within the FMCG sector
- Sound academic education – degree qualified in a business or related discipline
- Proven track record of delivering change
- Proven experience of working within all categories of the hospitality and off trade sector
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers and internal departments
- Highly analytical with excellent project management skills
- Ability to lead others and set direction while remaining hands on
- As Sales and Marketing Director you will have people management experience including development reviews, objective setting, and performance management
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to travel across Ireland (North & South) ideally living within close travelling distance to Dublin.
To find out more you can:
Submit a comprehensive CV which clearly demonstrated how you meet the above criteria together with your remuneration expectations though the link here. You can also call Pat O’Kane on 0044 (0) 7768262758 / 048 3025 2407 in strict confidence. O’Kane Resourcing are acting as an employment agency on behalf of the employer.Apply for this job.