DCI – Job advert
DCI (part of Radius Payment Solutions) is seeking a dynamic Sales Director in Ireland. This is an outstanding opportunity for a seasoned sales executive to join DCI at a time of rapid and aggressive growth and lead the organisation in its next stage of evolution. The ideal candidate will possess significant demonstrable senior management experience and have a strong background in sales and marketing. The Sales Director will report directly to the CEO of UK & Ireland and will be responsible for driving sales on the island of Ireland. The role will require a strong communicator with excellent business management skills, a commitment to growth and change, and a proven ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment. To thrive as the Sales Director, the ideal candidate must be an astute leader and possess a creative and entrepreneurial flair.
- Devise and implement Radius’s Irish Sales strategy focusing on identifying and engaging key prospects in order to secure new business.
- Own and be responsible for the efficiency of the sales process including the implementation of new business initiatives and developing sales collateral in collaboration with the Radius team.
- Ensure delivery of overall targets and budgets for Ireland’s 3 offices.
- Provide clear leadership and promote and foster a team culture consistent with the organisation’s values
- Negotiate agreement for contracts with customers ensuring commerciality and profitability and implement an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process.
- Maintain sales volumes by keeping current with supply, demand and economic indicators. Identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Ensure the organisation’s administrative structure is effective in supporting organisational goals and ensure approved financial targets are achieved.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- The successful candidate for this position must be an experienced Sales Manager/Director and be comfortable working within a fast paced, highly transactional environment and managing teams in different locations.
- 5+ years in a corporate, large service provider with a track record of achieving significant sales growth.
- Strong ability to build credible, trusting, sustainable relationships at a senior level within organisations.
- Excellent commercial, entrepreneurial, strategic and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills – spoken and written; with exceptional presentation skills.
- Passion for excellence and attention to detail, self-motivated, proactive, enthusiastic and drive.
- Strong team player, resilient, down to earth, professional and pragmatic.
For more information please contact Fidelma McGeachy at 016146041 or email email@example.comApply for this job.