Are you an experienced Sales Executive looking to join a business with an international customer base who has demonstrated significant year on year growth?
Energis is currently recruiting a Sales Executive for our busy manufacturing client based in Drogheda.
This role will sit within the EMEA sales region, and the successful sales executive will identify and develop new relationships in the African and Middle East regions. Applicants should have prior experience of selling and building relationships with customers within ANY region of the EMEA area.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with distributors and retail partners in the Middle East region
- Manage the day to day business with existing channel partners
- Negotiate terms of Agreements including pricing, payment terms, MOQ’s, targets, etc
- Achieve new business and profitability targets by closely managing pricing, negotiating terms, managing product mix and marketing activity execution
- Manage and report on key metrics to track progress weekly and adjust the plan as needed to deliver results
- Regular reporting on performance against plan, including secondary data from distributors
- Feedback trends, opportunities and competitor information from customer meetings, sales events and key market visits to management
- Drive customer relationships through regular meetings in person, by phone, Video call
- Develop and execute customer-specific business plans that are aligned to customer sales and marketing strategies
- Leverage analytics and insights from internal and external / customer systems to gain advantage over competitors
- Minimum 3 years’ experience developing export business within an area of the EMEA region
- Proven track record in exceeding new business targets and objectives
- Excellent communication, time management, organization and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite applications, sales database, and web applications.
- Flexibility to travel (role has expected travel 40% of the time)
Package is €45 – 55k depending on experience.
For further information or a confidential discussion please APPLY NOW through the link!
Apply for this job.