Are you looking to progress your Sales career with the largest creative Design & Digital Agency in the North West?
Cpl Solutions are delighted to be supporting our client, an ambitious and growing creative agency, marketing brands across all media platforms, in their search for a passionate Sales Executive.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring effective sales to assist the company achieve their ambitious growth plans.
- Prospect new clients for the company
- Identify and action any potential sales leads and ensure professional quotation of services are provided within the adequate timeframes.
- Manage sales forecasts and provide regular progress reports to the Directors
- Attend regular events in order to generate leads, promote the company and make meaningful contacts.
- Connect with previous customers and contacts to generate sales.
- Develop and initiate a sales strategy to provide new opportunities.
- Represent company at industry events.
- Liaise with the marketing and PR team to ensure all opportunities are maximised, and brand exposure is in line with your sales strategy.
- Establish and maintain CRM to meet the company’s needs.
- Accurately record conversion rates, sales leads, customer data and lead progression.
Your Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills.
- An ambitious and driven mind-set, passionate about liaising with people and achieving targets.
- Experience of delivering innovative sales strategies.
- Can demonstrate the ability to take the lead on a project and see it through to completion.
- You must be computer literate, confident in the use of Microsoft, excel and word processing.
- Ability to work under pressure and on various leads simultaneously.
- Experience within a Digital marketing environment.
- Sound Commercial knowledge of local area.
- Proven experience in Business to Business sales.
- Uncapped OTE
- Competitive salary
Please contact Aimee Irwin today on 02871867665 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in the strictest confidence.Apply for this job.