Sales Executive – Co.Armagh – Full Time – Permanent
Our client is seeking to recruit an experienced Sales Executive who will be responsible for developing and managing existing customer accounts to their full potential.
Duties and Responsibilities
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most progressive food processing groups within the UK and Ireland
- Developing and Managing existing customer accounts to their fullpotential
- Identifying new business opportunities through proactive outbound communication
- Creating and managing the sales pipeline from initial call to close
- Continually updating and developing personal knowledge of the products and the market.
- Previous Sales / Commercial experience in food related background
- 3rd Level Education qualification or equivalent in Business / Food related studies
- Proficient I.T. Skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication, problem solving and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Accuracy in recording information and attention to detail
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good team player who is flexible and reliable in their approach
- Previous Sales experience in a red meat industry
- Fluency in a European language
The Company reserve the right to adjust the criteria to facilitate shortlisting. Salary will be negotiated based on experience.
If you would like to apply for this role, send us your CV via the link provided or if you would like to discuss this position in absolute confidence, contact our office to speak to one of our consultants at Task Recruitment on 02890421047
If this position does not suit, we may have others that do. Visit our website taskrecruitment.com to see our current jobs.Apply for this job.