Sales Executive Dublin
Sales Executive –Dublin
We are recruiting on behalf of our client who supplies a wide range of premium brand food concepts and solutions to the foodservice markets throughout Ireland. The company wish to strengthen their sales team as a result of significant sales growth in recent months.
Salary €25k-€35k (based on specific experience) + Commission+ expenses + car allowance, 40hr week, 28 days holiday. Dublin based.
Responsible for ensuring the company achieves its sales and margin targets by developing business from new and existing customers.
- Contacting new and existing customers to sell and promote the full range of Foodservice and Retail products
- Working with key suppliers driving a range of supplier aspirations in line with client objectives
- Ensure customers meet expected credit terms
- Working with admin and telesales to ensure customer orders are taken and processed accurately
- Maximising sales opportunity on each customer visit
- Preparation of customer quotations and ensuring customer pricing is accurate from first delivery
- Developing the professional relationship with customers
- Selling periodic promotions to achieve sales targets
- Professionally handling customer queries ensuring resolution
Desirable skills and experience
- 3 years sales experience in foodservice/ food retail role preferably in a bakery environment
- A strong understanding of the foodservice market including key suppliers and customer groups and a keen interest in food
- Ability to demonstrate achievement of sales targets and objectives on a regular basis
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and use of electronic methods
- Good numeracy, organisation and literacy skills together with an ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to learn about product ranges and sell their benefits to customers