Sales Executive Ireland – Packaging
Diamond Recruitment Group is currently seeking a Manufacturing Sales Executive for our client whom is based in Belfast, but you will cover customers all over Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
This is a permanent job and our client is a leading packaging manufacturing company. They are financially secure and have built up a strong network of customers across all of Ireland in the Food, Drink and Manufacturing sectors. You will be tasked with managing an existing pool of customers whom purchase custom packaging solutions in high volume, but you will also source new customers to increase market share.
This job will cover all of Ireland and will require you to meet regularly with customers to understand their business needs and future production plans. Ideally you will be spending about 3-4 nights away from home per month.
- You will look after a wide range of customers and gradually grow the customer base on profitable margins. These customers buy flexible film products made in the head office, products are used in a wide range of Food and Drink manufacturing sectors.
- You will also sell a wide range of other related products such as pallet wrap, tape, strapping and consumables used in Food & Drink Manufacturing.
- Your existing customer base is already well established and view this company as a trusted partner in their supply chain. These customers range from small concerns up to large multi-nationals across all of Ireland. This job will require travelling with at least 3-4 nights away from home a month while meeting clients in regions such as Galway, Cork or Kilkenny, you will be able to manage your own route planning and timetables.
- You should quickly become a trusted partner to customers supply chain, ensuring they can rely on you to ensure high quality products are delivered on time to meet manufacturing plans.
- Day to day Account Management of customers and provide a vital link between customers and head office to relay any issues relating to – forecasting stock levels, quality issues, competitor pricing, helping with bespoke enquiries and helping to train merchandising sales staff on industry products and pricing.
You will be a respected brand ambassador for the business as the go to person for all clients when needing any of the 3000+ stocks products.
- You will be a proven Sales Executive with a flair for delivering excellent customers service and ability to increase the market share and profit margins.
- Must have excellent people skills, communication skills and ability to engage with people to forge lasting relations.
- Must have a passion for personal sales touch, where you can manage existing customers and break into to accounts.
- You will be driven, passionate and career driven, this job has the option to progress into sales managment.
- Experience selling Packaging or any other products into the Food, Drinks or Manufacturing sectors will be a big advantage, however strong sales background into another sector acceptable.
- Willingness to travel all over Ireland and able to spend 3+ nights away from home each month to visit customers.
- Commercial awareness of a manufacturing business to include lead time for delivery, changes in manufacturing processes and how to communicate pricing & quality issues.
- Must have driving licence, excellent communication skills both written and oral and strong presentation skills.
Salary & Benefits
Salary up to €35,000+ depending on skills & experience (will strongly consider higher earners from this sector).
Company Car – VW Passat or Skoda Octavia Estate with Fuel Card for business mileage.
Company bonus annually ranging from €3500 – €5700 annaully.
Daily subsistence allowance of £2.00 per day when on the road.
32 days annual leave.
Paid sick days.
Company pension Yr 1 1%/1%, Yr 2 2%/3% Yr 3 7%/5%
After 1 years’ service you get access to Life Assurance of 3 x Salary.
All overnight accommodation paid for staying away from home.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jason Corr at Diamond Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Jason Corr at Diamond Recruitment on 02890 558 000, however you must send your cv first to allow me to assess your suitability.
YOUR DETAILS WILL BE TREATED IN A CONFIDENTIAL MANNER WITH DIAMOND RECRUITMENT GROUP.
ONLY APPLICANTS MEETING THE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED.
Tags: Sales Executive, Sales Representive, Account Manager, Territory Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development, Technical Sales, Packaging, FMCGApply for this job.