Sales Executive (Ireland)
Education Sales Executive
Capita, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
This is an exciting role working with solutions and services within the education sector. The ideal candidate will have experience in IT sales, building revenue by developing market opportunities, building relationships, qualification, recommending solutions/services and closing sales.
- Prospect new and existing clients through cold and warm lead generation whilst continually increasing the sales pipeline.
- Present and sell product offering to key decision makers/owners in schools and colleges
- Work with clients to understand and identify their objectives and needs while aligning products and services where business opportunities exist.
- Perform audit assessments through a consultative customer-focused sales approach.
- Provide pre/post-sales support, demonstrate solution offering, perform business analysis, write business solutions proposals, and implement print management solutions.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and deliver high levels of client care.
- Meet or exceed the projected targets in terms of sales and profitability, as well as meet the sales activity and accurate forecasting requirements.
- 2+ years B2B sales experience, ideally within the education sector
- Past Experience in IT, Audio Visual, managed services sales is an advantage.
- Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to school managers, IT Departments, and or decision maker with a consultative approach.
- Possess professional presentation and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with tendering is an advantage
- Ability to successfully work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
- Driving license.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you a discretionary annual bonus, pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita’s vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.Apply for this job.