Sales Manager (RoI)
Sales Manager (Southern Ireland)
Our client, a locally owned engineering business, has gained a foothold in the Republic of Ireland market in recent years by securing some key contracts. It is now seeking to leverage this credibility and put a dedicated resource into the market to develop and convert significant opportunities. Whilst initially a sales management role, the company envisages that this job will develop as the business grows to become a regional/divisional manager position with responsibility for all operations in RoI.
• Develop a robust business development strategy to exploit the range of company products.
• Work closely with the Sales Director and management team to formulate the short, medium and long term company strategies, integrate the business development and marketing strategies and ensure the company business plan operates to fruition.
• Oversee the updating and maintenance of the Customer Relationship Management system with any new or pertinent data and ensure the database is regularly updated and maintained.
• Manage the marketing function for the company including effective advertising and promotion, website management, attendance at key exhibitions and trade shows, building of global brand awareness and development of unique selling techniques.
• A demonstrable track record in delivering profitable sales growth within a relevant sector, ideally with experience of developing relationships with key contractors, architects and specifiers.
• Evidence of having established a network of contacts and decision makers in a target market
• Success in communicating the benefits of high end products and services
• Experience of developing and implementing successful marketing plans
• Personal attributes would include; drive, credibility, integrity and excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the required experience and necessary attributes to deliver on the company’s plans, then please send your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can contact Neal Lucas directly for a confidential discussion about the opportunity or the process on +44(0)28 9268 8818.Apply for this job.