Sales Manager ROI
MPA Recruitment are excluisvely working with our client to appoint an experienced Sales Manager.
The company is an established coal wholesale and retailer throughout Ireland. They deliver coal to both small retailers and larger co-operatives and cash n carry outlets.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for further developing sales opportunities throughout the South of Ireland and maintaining existing client relationships to maximise overall annual tonnage. All our systems are completely paperless so the Sales Managers will have an IPAD which has a bespoke Sales Management system. This system operates in REAL TIME. The location of the role is flexible but the Sales Manager will report to the head office in Donegal once a week.
Description of Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Seek out major clients and form working relationships with premier buyers.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain a prospect database and generate new sales leads.
- Present new proposals to potential new customers or existing customers to grow spot and term sales.
- Ensure appropriate functions are consulted throughout the sales process such as Finance and logisitics
- Provide sales reports on a weekly basis to the Operations Director.
Background & Skills Required:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in sales
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong IT Skills
- Strong people skills
Salary: Generous basic plus commission.
For further information please contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this job.