Sales & Marketing Manager – Boutique Hotel (Dublin)
Our client a stunning, boutique hotel are currently recruiting for a talented Sales & Marketing Manager to join their dynamic team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious sales professional with a background in Hospitality to take the next step in their career!
Salary: Up to 35,000 euro per annum + benefits
Overall Job Purpose:
To maintain the smooth and efficient running of the Sales & Events Department ensuring that all guests both on the phone and in person are dealt with in accordance to hotel standards.
To actively promote all aspects of the Hotel. To communicate with guests and clients and ensure that all requirements and requests are carried out to Company standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sales, weddings and events team, you will manage the hotel sales, marketing and events activities to achieve revenue projections.
- This post will involve creating and implementing a strategic sales and revenue plan for the business in line with the overall business strategy.
- To upsell the Company products and services where possible.
- To produce and maintain all necessary sales / revenue / expenditure reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- To manage social and digital marketing on behalf of the hotel.
The ideal candidate:
- You will have a minimum of 2 years experience within a similar role.
- Proven track record in business development and marketing.
- Experience of account management within the hospitality sector.
- Sound knowledge of the hospitality industry and competitors.
What you will receive:
• An excellent salary and bonus package
• The opportunity to join a Prestigious Hotel
For more information on this new exciting role email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02895 211111 for more details!Apply for this job.