Sales Support Executive
Safety First Sales is a specialist manufacturing company based in Belfast. We produce protection garments for use in the Healthcare Sector.
We are recruiting for a new sales support role to join our growing company. The role will be focused on sales in the UK and Ireland.
- Proactively contact customers making outbound calls to generate leads and raise awareness of the company.
- Book appointments for and make referrals to the sales team.
- Ensure that all customer inquiries are dealt with efficiently, promptly and within agreed timescales.
- Conduct follow-up on customer enquiry / price list requests.
- Ensure that all customer data, customer contact and any related activities are swiftly and accurately recorded within timescales.
- Track sales conversion rates and customer orders and prepare reports on trends to management.
- Update and maintain a database of existing and potential customers through the development and implementation of a customer relationship management system.
- Handle after sales enquiries and investigate any customer complaints, ensuring each is resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Arrange and track samples sent to potential customers, secure sales conversions and arrange returns.
- Travel to, and demonstrate products to customers in Northern Ireland, Ireland and the UK.
- Any other associated duties, within reason and capability, as determined by the Managing Director.
If this is a role that you believe you could fill, please use the contact us button to request a job specification and application form.Apply for this job.