SAS Data Analyst – Dublin based
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting this six month contract with a view of extension for a SAS Data Specialist specializing in SAS for a well known company based in the IFSC Dublin. An opportunity to apply your analytic talents and develop your leadership skills!
Key skills and responsibilities:
- You will be leading a small team and managing the New Credit Risk.
- Reporting to the Head Manager and working closely with Risk function you will own, produce, maintain and support this key function.
- Delivering improvements in operational performance and driving out process inefficiencies.
- Creating and executing quality assurance identifying data inconsistencies, and resolving as needed
- Managing and prioritising your workstack to ensure high quality work, and on time delivery to meet stakeholder expectations.
- Dealing with data related queries from the regulator.
- Technical skills covering Excel, VBA and SQL
- Knowledge of risk management and control processes
- An appropriate level of knowledge of Retail Credit Risk data
- The ability to work independently and take ownership.
You will have working SAS experience, strong analytical review skills, project management experience and you’ll be comfortable working closely with senior stakeholders.
Day rates are negotiable depending on experience, open to all levels.
Please send your up to date CV through the “apply now” button to Sammy Wright for consideration.Apply for this job.