Scrum Master – (Donegal/Northwest )
Scrum Master (Donegal/Northwest)
Scrum Master required for one of Ulster’s top data houses. This is an exciting opportunity to join a mature agile environment as a Scrum Master. This role is a must see for any Scrum Masters living in the Derry/Donegal area. Are you a Certified Scrum Master looking for your next challenge? Read on
What Does the Company do?
Globally renowned consumer services provider. Mature Agile environment, technology-centric atmosphere. Relaxed, employee friendly work culture.
Why should I be interested in this Scrum Master role?
A Scrum Master with this company can expect to experience:
- A market leading salary (email/call me for specific info)
- Highly competitive benefits package, including a generous pension and health plan
- Plentiful free onsite parking
- Share purchase scheme
- Relocator’s package/Sponsorship options
- Generous work from home policy
What do I need to get this Scrum Master job?
As a Scrum Master, you will ideally possess one or more of the following:
- 7 years’ project management experience in a software development environment
- 3 years’ scrum master experience
- Agile PM Practioner Certification and Scrum Master Certification preferred
- Accomplished track record of managing IT Projects using Scrum methodology
What will I be doing as a Scrum Master?
As a Scrum Master, you will primarily be:
- Coordinating and leading software projects
- Facilitate detailed discussion at all stages of Agile process
For a chat about this Scrum Master role (or any other) please contact Francis Maxwell on 02895211121 in strictest confidence – or simply apply via the link below.Apply for this job.