Security Controls Analyst – Dublin
IT Security Controls Analyst
My client is currently seeking an experienced individual to join their IT Team as an IT Security Controls Analyst. The company are in a period of growth having recently merged with another large multinational taking global sales from €5 billion to €8 billion.
The main purpose of the role is to report on risks and ensure the effectiveness of the already in place security controls. You will be working alongside the IT Management identifying and implementing new actions where the controls are not working effectively.
Working closely with Group Information Security officer and Technical Security Analyst, the role will be responsible for conducting reviews and internal audits of the cyber/information security controls on a technical level whilst managing all third party relationships.
The ideal candidate will:
- Design new and manage existing programmes
- Maintain third party certifications and the expectations
- Understanding COBIT and ISO 27001 frameworks
- Plan and execute internal audits
- Manage remediation process for gaps / weaknesses identified
- Perform Information Security risk assessments
- Strong report writing skills
- Strong technical knowledge e.g. IT security systems, network infrastructure, application infrastructure
We are looking for someone with:
- A relevant bachelor’s degree in technology, computer science or similar
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an IT audit background with a focus on IT Security
- Experience reviewing and contributing to Sox reports
- CISA or equivalent would be desirable
- Strong knowledge of IT audit methodologies and tools
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with individuals across the organisation
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- A genuine interest of internal security and assessing them, finding faults and remediating them
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for an IT Security Controls Analyst to join a a large multinational company. If you are a motivated individual looking to join an exceptionally strong IT team, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the IT Security Controls Analyst role, please apply today or contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.