Senior Administrative Assistant
Our client is a leading technology company based in Letterkenny. They were voted one of the best workplaces in Ireland. They are currently looking for a temporary Senior Administrative Assistant to work with their Senior Management Team.
- Provide full administrative support to the Senior Managing Director and/or the Senior Leadership team.
- Maintaining and scheduling appointments for the Senior Managing Director and/or other Senior Executives
- Prepares and/or contributes to the preparation of communications, reports and presentations for members of the Senior Leadership team
- Answers all calls and respond to non-essential or routine inquiries to the Senior Leadership team
- Responsible for collating information in advance for business partner/executive meetings with when required.
- Help organise travel for the Senior Leadership team including flights, hotels, car hire and ground transportation as well as meeting itineraries associated with such business trips
- Organize the printing of office stationery including business cards, company letterhead, envelopes etc. as required
- Creates presentations for meetings for the Senior Managing Director and/or other senior executives
- Co-ordinates arrangements for special events at company including Town Halls, Conferences etc.
- Co-ordinates meetings including those over teleconference, sametime and/or video conference, ensuring connectivity and any technical requirements are in place for the Senior Leadership Team
- Set up and maintain mailing groups within the company for various departments and leadership teams as required
- Minute important internal meetings such as weekly team meetings as required
- Organize Board of Directors meetings and collating agenda items and documentation, as well as ensuring participants receive documentation in advance of meetings
- Organize security badges for visiting executives as well as any additional requirements such as offices, meeting rooms, catering and co-ordinate visit itineraries.
- Organise temporary/visitor badges as required for visitors
- Raise Purchase orders and contracts with approved vendors in line with company policy.
- Ensure timesheets are submitted and approved in a timely manner for the Senior Leadership team.
- Manage holiday requests for the Senior Leadership team as required.
- Act as a back up to other administrative staff supporting the Senior Leadership team as required.
- 5+ years relevant experience in a busy administrative function preferably supporting at an executive level or within multi-national environment
- Expert knowledge of windows / O365 applications
- Extensive telephone work with the ability to handle calls in a professional manner
- Managing the day to day operations of a busy office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner both in writing and verbally
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret various types of business documents and reports.
- Ability to effectively and professionally respond to all enquiries to the Executive office
- Ability of work for multiple people, be flexible and prioritize deliverables in a busy work environment
- Self-starter with the ability to work on their own initiative with the minimum of supervision
- Third level qualification in Office/Business Administration or equivalent.
Please contact Leanne on 028 71360070 for further information or to apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this job.