Senior Administrator – Adviser Charging Team
Senior Administrator role based in our Dublin office, working for the life and pensions division.
About Capita | Business Unit
We are Capita, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
Overall Job Purpose
In the role of Senior Administrator, you will be required to demonstrate a strong level of product and process knowledge for all transactions that are handled within your team. You will be required to meet targets on quality and service levels.
The Adviser Charging Team are responsible for processing and paying out adviser charge payments and renewal commission payments within tight SLA’s. In addition, the team handle all agency related requests including changing financial advisers upon receipt of a client request, investigating queries in relation to commission, setting up and amending agencies for multiple books for business. Working in this role requires excellent investigative and numeracy skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing of Complex Policy Holder Alterations to Life Policies in line with the requirements of your team
- Answering Complex queries from Policyholders and Agents both verbally and in writing in a professional manner
- Dealing with escalation from our Business Partners
- Timely completion of work allocated by your Supervisor in an accurate fashion and within agreed deadlines
- Ensure all work carried out to agreed quality standards
- Communicate directly with your team members and other Operations Teams to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved through co-operation
- Working as part of a team to meet team targets and objectives
- Be familiar with and adhere to all corporate policies and procedures including the HR Manual and the Clear Desk policy
- Ensure completion of all regulatory training within agreed timeframe
- Develop an awareness of Capita’s contractual obligations
- Focus on continuous improvement to identify any issues or weaknesses in procedures and react positively to ever-changing business demands.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge in data protection and anti money laundering
Accurately identify record and empathetically deal with client dissatisfaction
Perform the role of a “Buddy” to assigned new Administrators in the team, providing training, support and guidance as required.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications required
- Ideally relevant experience in Financial Services, however relevant experience in different sectors will be considered.
- A relevant 3rd level qualification and/or Professional qualification desirable
- Excellent people and organisational skills.
- Ability to manage your work in a busy, challenging environment and be a team player
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and cut-off times
- Demonstrate a strong level of commitment and work ethic
- Strong customer focus
- High attention to detail and promote a “right first time” ethos
- Experience in Microsoft Office.
- Good time management skills
- Professional use of email and the telephone with excellent communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day’s holiday, pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita’s vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.Apply for this job.