Senior Administrator Flemish speaker
Based in our Dublin office this Senior Administrator (Flemish speaker) will support our Life and Pension clients.
About Capita | Business Unit
We are Capita, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
Senior Administrator, Flemish Speaker (Existing Business), based in Dublin
Overall job purpose
In the role of Senior Administrator you will be required to demonstrate a strong level of product and process knowledge for all transactions that are handled within your team. You will be required to meet targets on quality and service levels.
The existing business team is responsible for processing written client requests in relation to alterations to their existing investment. Requests such as address changes, assignments, setting up and amending trusts, plan reviews, valuations along with ad-hoc client requests. The team are required to make outbound calls to discuss requests that have been received and have a positive approach to service and client relationships.
- Processing a wide variety of transactions in a multi-client environment.
- Demonstrate a strong level of knowledge of transaction processing on life products
- Develop an awareness of Capita’s contractual obligations.
- Ensure all work carried out to agreed quality standards.
- Respond to client needs professionally and accurately to ensure service level agreements are achieved.
- Ensure all admin activity is correctly and accurately recorded on our administration systems.
- Accurately identify, record and empathetically deal with client dissatisfaction.
- Communicate directly with other Operations teams to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved through co-operation
- Focus on continuous improvement to identify any issues or weaknesses in procedures
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge in data protection and anti-money laundering
- Working as part of a team to meet team targets and objectives
Knowledge, skills and qualifications required
- Must be fluent in Flemish
- Must have worked in a financial services environment, ideally life insurance or investments with an understanding of life insurance policies.
- Excellent people and organisational skills
- Strong customer focus
- High attention to detail and promote a right first time ethos
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel).
- A relevant 3rd level qualification and/or Professional qualification
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day’s holiday, pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita’s vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.Apply for this job.