Senior Analyst- Structured Finance
SENIOR ANALYST- STRUCTURED FINANCE
Location: Maynooth, Co. Kildare
Position Type: Permanent
Capita Asset Services provides financial outsourcing services to a wide range of institutional, corporate and financial clients worldwide offering a range of services comprising corporate solutions, treasury solutions, debt and banking solutions, shareholder solutions, fund solutions and private client solutions.
The role holder will assist the Manager in ensuring the efficient, accurate and timely administration of Cash Disbursements & Investor Reporting relating to assigned Portfolios. The role holder will be responsible for the integration of new loans and the ongoing administration as it relates to funds disbursements in accordance with a predefined priority of payments (waterfall) and financial covenant testing.
The role holder will be responsible for overseeing the management of risk, particularly in relation to the Redemption and SWAP processes. The role holder will assist in managing key aspects of highly structured commercial real estate loans; analysing financial statements and related information on commercial properties that underlie the loans.
What You Need
- Third level qualification in Accounting, Finance or Property or a related discipline, or relevant experience related to the position
- 3 years’ financial services experience is essential, preferably with experience dealing with loan documentation.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, as well as MS Access
- Experience working with SWAPS and hedging financial instruments is an advantage
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality with an ability to read and interpret multiple legal documents
- Sound decision making and analytical ability
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Strong self-confidence, good judgment, and the ability to make sound decisions required.
- Must be able to work autonomously and make sound decisions with minimal supervision.
- Must be very detail oriented and motivated to maintain high degree of accuracy at all time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exhibits a high degree of reliability and flexibility and a positive attitude and can be counted on to participate as required
- Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure.
- Fluency in another European language would be an advantage- although not essential
- Strong customer service focus and ability to work successfully
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita’s vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.Apply for this job.