Senior C# Software Developer / Sinsearach C# Forbrir Bogearra
The Role/An Ról:
We are looking for candidates who have strong experience in C# to contribute to the software development of Engineering R&D projects. You will be part of a growing team building innovative products for use in the healthcare industry.
Positions are available at our facility in Dungloe, Co. Donegal, Ireland.
The Candidate/An t-iarrthóir:
The successful applicants will have:
- A minimum of 5 years software development experience with at least 3 years in C#.
- At least 1 years’ experience with one of WPF, Silverlight, C# XAML or Windows forms.
- Experience of requirements gathering.
- Experience of designing software applications and UML Modelling.
- Experience mentoring developers.
- Experience with UI Design patterns such as MVVM, MVC, MVP
- Experience with SQL Server or a similar relational database.
- Experience of Unit testing.
- Experience with TFS or another source control toolset.
- Experience in all stages of a SDLC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience leading developers and software project delivery.
- Experience working in an Engineering team.
- Experience using the Entity Framework or another ORM.
- Experience communicating with and controlling embedded devices.
- Experience of Microsoft ALM tools.
- Experience of ASP.NET and Azure.
- Experience in any of JAVA, C++, C or Delphi.
- This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Who we are/Cé muid:
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
What next/Caidé anois:
Submit a cover letter & CV via email to: email@example.com
Please quote the appropriate job reference 17/SDEM in all communication.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities EmployerApply for this job.