Senior Chef De Partie 30k
Senior Chef de Partie for a hotel group based in County Louth paying around €30,000 plus DOE
Our client is a top rated hotel, part of a large group based in County Louth. Having multiple function rooms, conference facilities and prestigous suites this is truly a wonderful opportunity for you to join an award wining team and show your creative and innovative flair.
Local, fresh and top quality ingredients are the firm base of all food production in the vast kitchen facilities coupled with traditional flair and cooking perfection. This Senior Chef de Partie position will be pivotal in the provision of their dining on site to create that perfect customer experience.
You will need to be passionate about cooking, hard working and reliable. You must be able to work well within a team and have experience working in a busy kitchen
Role: Senior CDP
- Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc.)
- Follow the guidance of the executive or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
- Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Knowledge of best cooking practices
Salary: €30K negotiableApply for this job.