Senior Cost Accountant
Senior Cost Accountant – County Louth
Cpl are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Cost Accountant on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract to join our client who are a leading organisation based in County Louth. Reporting to the Financial Controller the Senior Cost Accountant will work closely with all divisions including sales and production to drive margin management and continuous improvement to procedures and processes.
- Monthly management reporting to strict deadlines
- Analysis of financial and management information, forecasting and variance analysis
- Support supply management team with monthly management information
- Product costing review and management of transfer prices
- Cost control, analysis and follow up with responsible areas
- Preparation of annual factory budget
- Continuous improvement on processes and procedures
- Balance sheet review and reconciliations
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong IT Skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
For more information on this role or any other within Accountancy & Finance please contact James on 02890 725 614Apply for this job.