Senior Design Engineer
MCS Group is working alongside a large manufacturing organisation based in Co. Offaly who have over 30 years’ experience operating in their current industry.
This client is proud of the fact that they provide all their turnkey solutions in-house to their customers within the concrete, quarry and recycling sectors.
As a large manufacturing organisation they work right from concept design, to manufacture to all the installation of their equipment.
As a forward thinking company they are continuously involved in their own in-house research and development design to enhance the technologies and plant solution capabilities to be provided to their sector.
As the Senior Design Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Design and production of fabrication and engineering drawings, including the production of design proposals.
- Manage, support and co-ordinate the drawing office team
- The maintenance of the components data based and ensure compliance to all relevant standards and directives
- Manage Research & Development (R&D) projects from a manufacturing and design engineering perspective
It is viewed that the successful candidate will be:
- A degree qualified Mechanical Engineer with a high level of expert proficiency in 2D & 3D CAD ideally Solid works or Pro Engineer
- Ideally experienced in the design of equipment and complex assemblies for the any of the following industries; Quarry, Mining, Horticulture, Concrete production or recycling sectors.
- Flexible in your approach, as you may be required to conduct occasional client site visits across UK & Ireland
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.Apply for this job.