Senior DevOps Engineer
My client are currently putting plans in place for a large scale transformation to help make their organisation much more agile and fluid in its global delivery. They require a highly skilled Senior DevOps engineer to join the team with the potential of progressing into a technical lead capacity over time.
You’ll join an established team of senior engineers who are leading the transformation and being the driving force behind innovation within the organisation. You’ll get the chance to work with a wide range of technologies and have the possibility of progressing over time into a technical lead role.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
- Excellent AWS experience.
- Background in Linux administration.
- Strong hands on experience with Jenkins and other CI tools.
- Hands on experience with one or more of ansible, puppet, saltstack or chef.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
If you’re looking for the next great step in your career in a global company who reward talented staff with excellent career progression then don’t hesitate to get in touch. Send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
AWS Linux Jenkins DevOps Saltstack Puppet Ansible Chef Networking
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.