Senior DevOps Engineer
The DevOps team works closely with both the development and infrastructure teams to work on all aspects of the software delivery pipeline with the goal of rapid software delivery and continuous deployment.
The role requires a unique mix of technical skills and leadership with the ideal candidate being someone who can stand by their own decisions and have the confidence to lead and progress with new ideas and improvements for the good of the team. You will be tasked with providing a road map for the further expansion of the DevOps team and have an input when it comes to the hiring of more junior staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant industry experience.
- Previous experience in agile environments is essential.
- Excellent cloud technology experience (AWS/Azure).
- Excellent scripting knowledge in a number of languages would be desirable.
- Previous team lead experience and a proven track record of mentoring and improving more junior members of the team.
- Hands on experience with Java/JEE tech.
- Strong continuous integration and deployment automation experience.
- Configuration management tools experience (puppet, chef, ansible).
- Experience in both windows and linux environments.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
If this sounds like the role for you then send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst on 00353 1525 3404 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.