Senior Finance Manager
Our client is a high tech manufacturing / engineering business with headquarters in Ireland and international operations. They now have an opportunity for a Finance Manager to join their County Louth Headquarters.
Reporting into the CFO the role of Finance Manager is a pivotal position within the company. Operating as the CFO’s go to / right hand person the Head of Finance’s influence / remit extends through the full organisation and reaches up to shareholders and customers alike. The Group is entering new regions and so must develop its systems and processes to support and control its global growth. This role will be responsible for the development of all financial reporting and controlling to effectively facilitate and support rapid business growth.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management and development of a team of 8 talented accountants with responsibility for financial accounting, management accounting, business planning, cost control, funding, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Preparation of Consolidated Group accounts for submission to Board, management team and Joint Venture partners to strict reporting deadlines
- Effective planning and management of external and internal audits including preparation of the group annual report and statutory accounts for all statutory entities.
- Actively drive the achievement of financial targets set for the business
- Responsible for the development of the finance processes and systems
- Monitor and enhance the control environment within the business.
- Develop reporting tools
- Provide direct corporate finance support to CFO and support due diligence / investor enquiries through funding process.
- Multi-jurisdictional tax planning
Requirements- Essential Skills / Attributes
- Experience at a senior level (Head of Finance) in a finance management role that required excellent people management skills.
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 7 years PQE experience in industry and relevant practice area and 3 years’ operating at a similar level.
- Experience of working in a multi-national environment.
- Attention to detail & strong report writing skills.
- Project cost controlling & reporting experience.
- Willingness to travel between locations.
- Experience of and proficiency in ERP systems (preferably SAP).
- Knowledge & exposure to the renewable energy market
- Manufacturing / industrial experience
- Corporate finance experience
- French language skills
Highly competitive salary and package which will be discussed on application.
Apply via link or contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection on 02890 339968Apply for this job.