Senior Frontend Developer
In order to do this you will –
Create high quality, clean code using modern Front End technologies and best in practice processes;
Influence your team and the projects you undertake with passion throughout the dev process;
Participate in code reviews;
Keep up to date with the latest trends and technologies in the industry – Outside of the box, creative problem solvers are more than welcome here there is no “how we do things” attitude;
- Champion object orienteddevelopment and agile development practices;
- Experience with and an interest in latest trends and approaches in web development including the use of modern frameworks and tools such as AngularJS, BackboneJS, KnockoutJS and Bootstrap;
- Experience working with SASS, LESS, XML, AJAX, REST API’s;
- Back end development is something you will have experience with also using either PHP or JAVA;
- Strong communication & influencing skills;
- Ability to work both on own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills and outside the box thinking
This role comes with an extremely competitive salary offering €55,000 – €65,000 depending on the experience of the relevant candidate. Additionally there will be an extremely attractive benefits package including professional development support.
In order to apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience and contact details.
Alternatively to speak in strict confidence or to discuss the other current opportunities for PHP and Frontend Development, call Sharon on 01 5253404, Specialising in PHP and Frontend Development Recruitment.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.