Senior Infrastructure Consultant – Dublin
Grafton Technology are currently working with a leading Irish company to recruit a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to work in their prestigious offices in Dublin.
This role will ideally suit an established IT Infrastructure consultant who is keen to expand their commercial profile and have an impact on the company from day one.
CCA- V, CCP- V, CCA- N? If these are commercial qualifications that you would be interested in achieving then this is definitely the company for you. You will get the full support to achieve them.
As the Senior Infrastructure Consultant you will report to director level and be responsible for assessing and understanding customers’ requirements, translating them into optimum infrastructure solution architectures and designs and overseeing the implementation.
Essential / Experience & Certification:
Minimum 5 years experience in two or more of the following technology areas (certifications are highly advantageous):
– Microsoft Server 2008 and/or 2012 (to include Virtualisation)
– Citrix (XenApp 6 and/or XenDesktop)
– EMC VNX
– Cisco (Routing & Switching, Security)
– Security (RSA or Websense)
– Experience of VMware ESX server platforms
– Experience of installing and configuring Exchange Server –, 2007, 2010
– Experience of SAN solutions; Installing, configuring and troubleshooting
– Experience of installing and configuring high level Citrix Solutions
– Experience of installing and configuring Windows 2008
– Experience of installing and configuring ISA Server and TMG 2010
– Experience of Microsoft SQL Server and/or SharePoint
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890 242824.Apply for this job.