Senior Infrastructure Engineer
MCS are working with a multinational company who is a leading international group, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of electrical heating.
They are looking to recruit a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their growing IT Team based in Dunleer. The successful candidate will join a successful team and will help build software for international business applications.
The role of the Senior Infrastructure Engineer is centred around the ever evolving implementation and support of these services for the Group, with a primary operational focus on Ireland and the UK, but with an ever increasing focus on their European and Worldwide sites.
- Disaster Recovery planning and testing.
- Supporting the Active Directory structure across the group network
- Support of Win2008/2012 servers at Group Sites
- Backup Administration
- Anti-Virus Administration
- Email & Internet Administration
- Helpdesk Administration
- Software Licence Administration
- IT Asset Management Administration
- Some Win 7/Win 8 Desktop Support
- 5 years experience within a relevant technical role.
- A minimum of 3 years experience within a similar role.
- A current driving license
Desired: Cisco or Microsoft Certifications.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Patricia McBride, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.Apply for this job.