Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Dunleer
VANRATH are currently partnering with a large multinational manufacturing business based in Dunleer. The site is the operational centre for the Group’s ERP System, as well as the operational centre for the Group’s Email, Internet, Security, and IT Asset Management services.
The role of the Senior Infrastructure Engineer is centred around the ever evolving implementation and support of these services for the Group, with a primary operational focus on Ireland and the UK, but with an ever increasing focus on our European and Worldwide sites.
The key duties of the senior infrastructure engineer will involve:-
- Project based implementation of Group Corporate Solutions including Hyper V, VMWare and Exchange
- Planning and implementation of Network Architecture across the group, including configuration and support of VPN tunnels.
- Disaster Recovery planning and testing.
- Supporting the Active Directory structure across the group network (Ireland, UK & Europe).
- Escalation support of 15 servers on site and Escalation support of Win2008/2012 servers at Group Sites in Ireland, UK and Worldwide.
- Backup / Anti Virus / Email & Internet Administration
- Helpdesk Administration
- IT Asset Management Administration
- Some Win 7/Win 8 Desktop Support
The ideal candidate with hold an IT degree and will have 5 years experience within a relevant technical role ideally with Cisco or Microsoft Certifications. You will have the following:-
- Working knowledge of Server Hardware, Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directory, Virtualisation, Exchange and Cisco networking
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to engage effectively at all levels
- A high degree of flexibility
- A current driver’s license and own transport is required
This is an excellent opportunity to join a solid business that can offer excellent training and development offered. The salary will be cE45k
For further information please contact Declan Fitzmaurice in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this pageApply for this job.