Senior Key Accounts Manager
Location– Dublin (preferably) or KMH
Reports to– National Accounts Manager
Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the National Accounts Manager the SKAM will be responsible for the proactive management and ongoing development of the Convenience Channel within the Island of Ireland. In addition the role will involve the management of a number of Key Account’s within the ROI Petro and High-street sub-trade channels. The individual will be responsible for developing and driving the Key Account Plans at Head Office level that will deliver the Transactions, Revenues, Volume and Profit as per the Annual Business Plan. In addition the role requires ongoing support to the other SKAMs and the field-sales team.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Key Results Areas
- Support the Field Sales Team through on going coaching on Key Account opportunities/issues
- Plan own development via IDP process
- Gain customer commitment to our programs and initiatives to deliver account profitability
- Gain Field Sales buy-in to our programs to support in delivery of World Class Activation in Trade
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of managing self to deliver goals and objectives
- Proven communication and influencing skills.
- Experience of presenting to Senior Management teams.
- Ability to use and communicate data to deliver compelling selling propositions.
- Proactively manage the ongoing relationship with Key Customers to ensure purchase loyalty to CCHBC
- Highly energetic & competitive, enthusiastic and creative with the ability to build strong commercial relationships at head office and outlet level as appropriate
- Build strong links and communications with the Field Sales Team
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Demonstrate ability to develop relationships at Head Office level and Outlets levels alike
- Ability to develop and positively exploit cross functional relationships internally & externally
- Establish best practices for the channel and the customer.
- Work with other functions to ensure channel activation and deliver executional excellence
- Ensure compliance with competition law.
- Ensure compliance with company CSR and Channel policies.
- Ability to demonstrate development of new tools, practices and processes to help deliver goals (ie NSR growth, distribution gains etc).
- Experience of Competition Law practices
- Develop, Agree & Implement Joint Business Plans with Key Customers
- Develop and support the BP process for the channel
- Analysis & Management of Account KBIs
- Knowledge/Experience of Annual Business Plan processes with regards Volume Budgeting and Key Account Planning
- Experience of Delivering Key ABP Objectives
- Working knowledge of the Grocery Channel
- Develop cost effective Trade Marketing Plans to deliver Account profitability
- Develop cost effective Consumer Marketing Plans in conjunction with the Channel Marketing Team to deliver Account profitability
- Utilisation of financial data to support proposals both internally and externally
- Proactive Management of Customer Credit Process to Agreed Targets
- Experience of Budget management.
- Experience of Promotional Planning
- Experience of Sales Forecasting for Production planning.
- Experience of NSR Budget delivery as per P&L.
- Experience of Managing Key Account Debtor Days
- Knowledge of RGM Principles
- Knowledge of Pricing Systems
- Knowledge of Distribution/Logistics
- Educational qualification to third level in a business related discipline coupled with a minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience within FMCG sales/marketing role with a successful performance record.
- Professional manner – articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in organisation
- Highly energetic & competitive, enthusiastic and creative with the ability to build strong commercial relationships at head office level
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Full, unrestricted driving licence
- Direct Experience of Managing Key Accounts within the Grocery Channel
- Experience of Managing Key Accounts in a Fully SAP integrated environment
- Experience of working in a cross-functional environment
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills
- IT literate with proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint and a working knowledge of SAP
Apply for this job.