SENIOR MAINTENANCE ENGINEER – Fire / Security / CCTV
My client specialise in commercial and industrial security, fire, electrical, data and energy solutions for public, private, national and international clients. With offices in ROI and NI, the company offer customers a complete systems package including bespoke innovative systems comprising of consultation, design, installation, commissioning maintenance and monitoring.
Due to the expansion of the business they now seek to recruit an experienced Senior Maintenance Engineer, you will work closely with the Service Manager and support the Managing Director working out of the Dublin, Park West office.
– Manage the Maintenance schedules for Northern & Southern clients.
– Plan, organise and oversee all maintenance visits in line with clients planned schedule.
– Manage Maintenance Engineers diaries to ensure best use of time/travel/location.
– The role will involve the maintenance and testing of electronic security systems at client premises, as a minimum requirement this will include Intruder, CCTV, Access Control and Fire Systems.
– You may also be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving system issues.
· Ensure clients maintenances are carried out on time and within budget
· Manage all maintenance engineers diaries
· Carry out regular scheduled system maintenance visits
· Conduct site surveys, risk assessments and reporting findings
· Complete necessary on-site documentation for customer files
· Provide effective emergency call-out cover for security systems (including out of hours rota)
· Provide Office with all dockets/PDA job call-out reports (minimum weekly basis)
· Deliver a high level of customer service at all times
· Undertake continuous training to improve professional development
· This list is not exhaustive
· Results oriented with ability to communicate well and report on progress
· Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of the existing team
· Knowledge of and compliance with relevant industry standards/KPI’s
· Attention to detail and tidy workmanship
· Technical competency, good product knowledge
Comprehensive package including starting salary of €40,000 to €42,500 (based on experience), plus bonuses, 40 hours per week, 28 days holiday, Company van, Mobile, Fuel card, Healthcare Scheme, Pension Plan, Childcare Vouchers and Expenses. You will also be provided with Tools & Equipment, Uniform, Laptop, Mobile and PDA.
It is envisaged the successful candidate will have several years’ proven experience in a similar role. Full clean driving license essential. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police/Garda criminal check, financial credit check and be security screened to the BS7858 standard. Permanent offer of employment is subject to successful security clearance.
This is an exciting role for a multi-discipline engineer to join a successful, expanding company that has an excellent reputation in the industry. You will have a lot of autonomy to manage your own time without people breathing down your neck. Great career move.
Interested? Contact Bill Ashe at Staff Source today on 02890517051 or attach your CV using the “apply” button. Confidentiality assured.Apply for this job.