Senior .NET Developer – Content Management Systems
Senior .NET Developer – CMS (Content Management Systems)
Belfast or Derry / Londonderry
£30000 – £38000 + Bonus + benefits
The successful candidate will be proficient in Content Management System (CMS) design and development with the primary responsibility for this position will be CMS administration and development.
- Third level IT/Engineering Diploma/Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience development of any two of the following; DCTs, TPLs, WFMs, WFTs, Components, FALs, Verbalizations or similar.
- Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa or Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.
- Minimum of 5 year Content Management System (CMS) design and development.
- Previous experience developing in a TeamSite/LiveSite 7.4.1 environment desirable.
- Previous experience maintaining server configurations for developers, troubleshooting outages, applying patches and upgrades, code migration, creating and executing change orders.
- Experience in one or more of the following TeamSite tools/applications; TeamSite Forms Publisher Development, Workflow Modeler Development, Workflow Template Development, Server Administration, SitePublisher Component Development and/or SitePublisher Fixed Area Layout Development, SitePublisher Verbalization Development, OpenDeploy Development, OpenDeploy Administration.