Senior .Net Team Lead
We are seeking a Senior .NET Development Lead who is experienced in building scalable UI frameworks and applications, and leading medium-large development teams.
The successful candidate will be a dedicated software professional with responsibility for the success and timely delivery of reusable and extensible framework components used to build world-class omni-channel corporate banking applications, including CitiDirect BE, CitiDirect BE Mobile, and CitiDirect BE Tablet.
He/she will aim to continuously improve client service and be actively encouraged to seek fresh, innovative ideas for technical solutions to business requirements.
The ideal candidate will be a dependable and resourceful team player who can comfortably lead a large development team in a globally distributed, dynamic work environment that fosters diversity, teamwork and collaboration.
• Help facilitate software quality measures – TDD, Peer Review and Pair Programming.
• Liaise with multiple technology teams, UX design teams, QC, operations and product partners to devise and develop a best in class client experience.
• Work and collaborate with Application and Domain architects in design and client development teams in development and support.
• Responsibility for capacity planning and estimation.
Qualifications and Competencies:
• BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
• Highly experienced at front end development for large enterprise level web based solutions (minimum 8 years ASP.NET development experience).
• Strong ASP .NET MVC design and development experience including nUnit (minimum 3 years’ experience).
• Strong leadership skills in particular experience in governing development team deliverables and mentoring/coaching where applicable (minimum 3 years in a technical lead position).
• Experience working with source control techniques such as branching, merging, automated builds etc
• Experience integrating with SOA Web Services.
• Good problem solving and analytical skills.
• Promotes teamwork and builds strong relationships within and across global teams.
• Promotes continuous process improvement especially in code quality, testability & reliability.
• Knowledge of developing for mobile devices and HTML 5 is desirable.
• Experience with Agile methodology is desirable.
• Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and ‘no surprises’ approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
• Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
• Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
• Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.